Skip to main content

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

"If you hear a voice within you say, "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."- Vincent Van Gogh

"As long as we are willing to rise up again and continue on the path, ... we can learn something from failure and become better and happier."- Dieter F. Uchtdorf

We all have times when we fall physically or spiritually and we either can't get up or don't feel like we can. We need to remember that we can always get up we just might need a little encouraging. Just like Dieter F. Uchtdorf says, "Even when we think we cannot rise up, there is still hope. And sometimes we just need someone to look us in the eyes, take our hand and say, "You can do it now!"

We all have feelings of guilt, depression, and failure. No one likes to fail. But our mortal life is a test! Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and because he loves us He shows us where we can find the answers. "When we stray-when we fall or depart from the way of our Heavenly Father-the words of the prophets tell us how to rise up and get back on track."

We all go through difficult times in our lives and our Heavenly Father knows we can get through them we just need to have faith in our self's. "A faith that isn't tested shouldn't be trusted!"

You Can Do It Now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Challenge the "Book of Mormon" makes to the world

I have a strong testimony that the Book Of Mormon is true! I love it and I read it everyday. I constantly pray to have a reassurance that it is true. I know with all of my heart, might, mind and soul that it is TRUE! The reason I pray constantly to know that it is true is to have an unwavering testimony of it. I know Joseph Smith translated it for the world to read. I don't want to hide the principles and teachings it has of Jesus Christ in it from the world. I know it is ANOTHER Testament of Jesus Christ that HE LIVES! And that He loves ALL nations kindred, tongue and people. If our Heavenly Father wants to give us more scriptures to know that He and His son live how dare we say they can't! This wonderful book does NOT replace the Bible! It builds upon the truths that are in it! I love it and I invite you to read it and find out for yourself that it is true. I found this challenge and I want to share it. The Challenge The "Book of Mormon" makes to the world If ...

Planning and executing my trip to Europe!

On February 1st I decided I would take a trip to Europe! I was sitting at work at H&R Block and talking with a coworker and just randomly decided that I would go visit a friend in Spain. As time went on I didn't know if it would be possible but I was determined. I decided I would go donate plasma to help earn money. I donated once and it was an interesting experience. The following week on Feb 9 I got a letter from them telling me I couldn't donate plasma anymore because I got a false positive for a test, so they couldn't trust my blood. I was super bummed about it, but I was still determined. I was constantly looking at flights and playing around with dates, departure cities, and arriving cities. On February 11 I found a great flight to Paris on April 24 and coming back on May 25, so round trip for only 420$! For that price I can fly to my family in GA round trip! So I pulled the money together that day and I bought it! I just made a life long dream a reality. ...

Part 4 does it meet the test!

Sorry I am not super creative for my titles. But since they are about the same you know exactly what I am talking about no surprises 4. The true church must have the same organization as Christ Church. this just goes with everything I have been talking about so far :) see it all supports each other. Titus 1:5-7  Elders and Bishops Philippians 1:1  Bishops and Deacons 1 Corinthians 12:28  Apostles, Prophets, and Teachers Ephesians 4:11-14  Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist (Patriarch), Pastor (Bishop), and Teachers Ephesians 2:20  Apostles and Prophets Luke 10:1-2   Seventy Acts 14:23  Elders Acts 16:1-6  Holy Ghost Acts 20:12-18  Elders We have all these things in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Please really search and look for Christ church! It is there and you just don't know where to find it. But you don't have to look any further. He will gladly accept yo with open and loving arms. God organizes everything h...