Skip to main content

A rainy summers day

Hello again :) For the past couple of days where I have been working have been cold and wet here in Utah! Once again weird weather!

Tenth
We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

Paradisiacal glory means- a condition like the Garden of Eden

Thanks for coming to read my blog! The things that I post are what I know and believe in and I want to help you to come to know these things too contact me on Facebook-> Sister-Vanessa Ingram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Challenge the "Book of Mormon" makes to the world

I have a strong testimony that the Book Of Mormon is true! I love it and I read it everyday. I constantly pray to have a reassurance that it is true. I know with all of my heart, might, mind and soul that it is TRUE! The reason I pray constantly to know that it is true is to have an unwavering testimony of it. I know Joseph Smith translated it for the world to read. I don't want to hide the principles and teachings it has of Jesus Christ in it from the world. I know it is ANOTHER Testament of Jesus Christ that HE LIVES! And that He loves ALL nations kindred, tongue and people. If our Heavenly Father wants to give us more scriptures to know that He and His son live how dare we say they can't! This wonderful book does NOT replace the Bible! It builds upon the truths that are in it! I love it and I invite you to read it and find out for yourself that it is true. I found this challenge and I want to share it. The Challenge The "Book of Mormon" makes to the world If ...

A year I never expected

I can hardly believe it has been a year since returning home from my mission. Technically it is tomorrow the 29th but today a year ago I said my testimony for the last time as a full time missionary. A year ago on Christmas I officially met my husband Cody. He apparently saw something in me that when I got home to my family in Georgia he messaged me on Facebook and we started to talk. :) I never saw what has happened in that year coming. I have done a lot of things in one year that have been challenging but have made me grow as a better person and I wouldn't change them. My mother says I didn't just change my life I leaped and bounded into it. And I did and have no regrets :) I couldn't have imagined my life any better. I loved my mission and I do occasionally find myself missing aspects of it but I am happy to be living in what used to be my mission a place I fell in love with too. I am so grateful that the Lord inspired me to go on a mission. If I hadn't I w...

My new life

Hey :) it has been a long time since I've posted. Since the last time a lot has happened for me. I got home in Dec from my 18 month mission in Ogden, UT I started dating I got married! Now I'm a mom That wasn't really a whole lot since Dec 2014 but it was to me. :) So let me tell my story: In June of 2013 I left my friends and family to serve my church for 18 months. During that time I had met my current husband but I only saw him twice and wasn't interested at the time. The second time I saw him was Christmas and it was four days before I went home. During the time I hadn't seen him every once in awhile his mother would talk about him to me and me to him. Also during that time I got to get to know his two kids. He had been previously married and they had a girl and a boy, Destanee (3 years old) and Austin (23 months). Austin has had kidney disease since he was born so he is a very sick little boy but he is such a fighter. During Christmas we interacted...